Some people are born to be goal oriented and very early on in their life, they do figure out what they want to do in life in terms of their career propaganda. While most people get driven toward working for a great career in the corporate or public sector, some are such daredevils who aspire to create and brand name, become a founder, lead a whole herd and become an entrepreneur.
It is not a rare surprise these days to come across an entrepreneur and to be honest, we have more people now who dare to decide to start something of their own after a few years of working in the corporate world or even afresh in the very beginning of their career. The number of start-up businesses has grown seemingly much more as compared to two previous decades. However, this would have not been possible without the backup of Business Schools in India. MBA/PGPM in India now is at par with global standards and if you succeed in enrolling yourself in one of the top business schools then, opportunities for you will open up many folds more.
Many Management Colleges in India provide MBA/PGPM programs that enrich the students with a 360-degree approach to prepare them for every walk or career they may please. ICFAI Business School (IBS) recognized among the top business schools in India is proving its excellence since its inception in 1995, drawing a great reputation and more fame with every year celebrating the brightest of batches graduating in MBA/ PGPM. Being one of the Top business schools in the country, ICFAI Business School (IBS) takes immense pride in the two-year full-time MBA/PGPM curriculum it provides, which majorly focuses on the core skills a person will need as a leader and also as an entrepreneur. Some of the key skills ICFAI Business School (IBS) holds prior can be described as:
- Leadership skill development: The management programs in ICFAI Business School (IBS), are designed as such to bring the best out of the students and work continuously on enriching their leadership skills. ICFAI Business School (IBS) makes sure to give every student equal exposure and opportunity through simulated (classroom) and real-life situations, where the students are bound to take decisions and communicate them most convincingly. Continuous practice of the approach indeed polishes and grooms the leader within to come out more evident and stronger.
- Case study methodology: ICFAI Business School (IBS) is one among the very few management colleges in India to give 100% focus on the case-study analysis as the most significant in its syllabus. This approach enables the students to imagine themselves in a real-life situation and lets them deal with the situation with a thorough analysis and a suitable decision. Decision-making skill is one of the key traits a leader or an entrepreneur needs to come out with a success story of flying colors. ICFAI Business School (IBS) boasts immense pride over its Alumni with many successful young entrepreneurs across the globe today and many corporate stalwarts possessing prestigious positions in well-known MNCs.
- Soft- Skills Development: Leaders give birth to new ideas, and paves a vision and way to materialize his/her idea. Leaders have to communicate this idea to his/her team in a way that is positively convincing and the whole network is driven toward the same goal in accomplishing it. This is where and why a leader’s communication skills come to role-play. ICFAI Business School (IBS) focuses heavily on grooming the communication skills of the students. This happens through continuous ongoing group discussions in a classroom setup, presentations, team projects, and every single opportunity where the students get a chance to address a group of people for explaining and convincing others with their point of view. ICFAI Business School (IBS) also focuses a lot on developing the EQ (emotional quotient) which is very essential in life to keep the human element and team synergy alive.
- Extra-Curricular Activities: ICFAI Business School (IBS) always endorses that we need not let go of the fun element of our life no matter how busy we are. Students get a chance to involve themselves in cultural and sports activities too simultaneously alongside their academic work, with the only twist that here the extra-curricular activities are organized, executed, and materialized by students completely, of course under the guidance of their professors and other administrative supports.
- Placement method: ICFAI Business School Placement method is yet again one of its kind. Every year ICFAI Business School (IBS) accommodates the best companies to visit for campus placement and has an impressive track record in placing its students across the industry. The placement of the students is the outcome and the measure of the value of any management school, and ICFAI Business School (IBS) understands this very well. Career Management Centre (CMC) is the department in ICFAI Business School (IBS) which takes care of the whole procedure and works towards it across the year. CMC team in ICFAI Business School (IBS) interacts constantly with the students which provide further exposure to the students to improve themselves at par with the need of the approaching placement interviews. CMC contributes a great deal in bringing the students face to face with their strengths and weaknesses before the final call and helps them mold themselves accordingly.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) is creating leaders and entrepreneurs for the last three decades and the saga continues. The one-of-its-kind MBA/PGPM program makes IBS a delightful choice and an opportunity to experience two wonderful years of learning.