As an MBA/PGPM aspirant, I am sure you must be thorough and very well aware of the whole list of MBA entrance exams conducted in India. You must be prepared for some or most of them by now. IBSAT is among the most popular MBA entrance exams, aspirants appear every year. It is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (a deemed University under Section 3 of UGC 1956).
ICFAI Business School (IBS) established in 1995, has maintained a track record of being one of the top Business Schools in India in the context of academic excellence and infrastructure. ICFAI Business School (IBS) is now an empire of its own, with nine outstanding campuses across India turning heads and earning claps each year with its excellent academic performance, excellent placement, and army of skilled and capable professionals.
What is IBSAT?
It is an online computer-based aptitude test with a set of multiples choice questions. The time duration is 2 hours. The exam evaluates the candidate’s ability in quantitative techniques, data adequacy and interpretation, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and logical reasoning.
It is a common entrance examination conducted for students seeking admission for
- MBA/Ph.D. programs in IBS Hyderabad and IBS Bengaluru (Off Campus IFHE)
- MBA program in IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
- PGPM (Post Graduation Program in Management) in IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune.
IBSAT 2022 Proctored from Home:
This year again, applicants will be able to appear for the test from the ease of their homes. All you will need is a device and a stable internet connection for those two precious hours.
If you are preparing for the management program for 2023-25, the application gates are open now. Every year the application submission procedure starts midyear. Likewise, the application submission procedure started on 1st July 2022. If you are confident about your plans and focus, go ahead with the application procedure just a click away.
The Entrance test will be held online on 24th and 25th December 2022. Followed by the same, the results for the entrance will be released by the 1st week of January 2023, and then the selection process will begin by the 2nd week of February 2023.
What do you have to do?
- Apply online from the comfort of your home by visiting the official site, www.ibsindia.org. This is a super-fast procedure with you receiving a confirmation e-mail in the Id provided by you right after the payment and the required information details are being provided. You will receive the hard copy of the ICFAI Business School Bulletin within a week at the address provided by you.
- Purchase application forms from the ICFAI Business School (IBS) information office nearest to you. You may locate the branches easily through the same link I have mentioned above.
Once you are done applying, now what? Of course, get set and ready thoroughly for the upcoming test!
Extra mileage for your exam readiness
Every year ICFAI Business School (IBS) conducts National Mock Test. Trust me, this can prove to be an eye-opener and a great tool for self-assessment before appearing for the IBSAT Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for the same while appearing for the mock test.
- You have to be an Indian resident while appearing for this test.
- You must have a valid e-mail address and stable internet access during the mock-test
- Graduation batches of 2020 to 2022 with a minimum of 50% marks. Minimum 50% marks in 2nd-year degree if appearing for the final year in 2023.
- Verifying your 10th certificate is a mandate for checking your age.
Yes, you read it right. The first 100 rankers will be acknowledged with vouchers, the first prize
being Rs.10000. The results will be released within 7 days from the date of the exam. Followed by ICFAI Business School (IBS) notifying the prize winners via e-mail.
National IBSAT Mock Test gives you a clear insight into IBSAT and is great guidance towards your preparation. Plus, you cannot deny the fact that the promotional competition does not seem lucrative after all. Visit https://ibsat-mocktest.ibsindia.org/ to register for the mock test now.
Now the question is, what could be so unique about IBSAT and ICFAI Business School (IBS) as a whole that you must consider applying for if planning to pursue MBA/PGPM in India? Some of the most appealing, convincing, and endorsed can be:
- The fame: Ever since 1995, ICFAI Business School (IBS) has been outstanding in all parameters which a B- School is graded upon. ICFAI Business School (IBS) has earned a highly held reputation for providing management programs that are of global standards.
- Unique academic curriculum: ICFAI Business School (IBS) two-year full-time MBA/ PGPM program is an experience of its own. Here you will not only learn Kotler’s and Keller’s theories but get to experience a lot more beyond classroom teaching. The course curriculum is majorly focused on case-study-based learning, a 14-week summer internship program, continuous skill enrichment through multiple teaching tools, and always updated teaching matter and methods.
- World-class Infrastructure: For those who think infrastructure is of least priority, I differ to agree with you. A grand and updated infrastructure certainly has a great role to play in your learning process. All 9 ICFAI Business School (IBS) campuses are excellent places to spend two beautiful years of holistic learning.
- Excellent placement: ICFAI Business School (IBS) has a great reputation for accomplishing excellent placement for the students each year in all the well-known MNCs and organizations nationally and internationally, with the most handsome packages you can think of. ICFAI Business School (IBS) has a stable list of companies turning up every year for campus recruitment, with the list going longer with every passing year.
- Vast Alumni Network: IBSAF (ICFAI Business School Alumni Federation) was founded in 1997 and has now become a dear asset to ICFAI Business School (IBS) with over 62000 Alumni. IBSAF surely has the power to make you feel like being a part of this huge family of ICFAI Business School (IBS). This voluntary approach of our priced alumni turns out to be a great resource to the students in terms of personal and professional counselling, and a vast network of opportunities. IBSAF empowers you with connections that would be there for you beyond these two years. And yes, you should check out the updates about the yearly alumni meets. They are indeed one of a kind.
- Holistic approach: ICFAI Business School (IBS) believes in 360-degree learning and shift in your approach and makes sure that you get to discover a lot more about yourself than you ever knew. Leadership skill development, industry-specific training, soft- skills development, and personality development are some of the intangible yet crucial areas you are exposed to alongside academic and professional learning.
- In a nutshell, two years full-time MBA/PGPM program at the ICFAI Business School (IBS) campus is going to be one of the best decisions and opportunities of your life.
Quick facts you might like to know
ICFAI Business School (IBS) is top-ranked among all the Management colleges in the country.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) accepts CAT, GMAT, XAT, and NMAT by GMAC scores too.
For more information visit www.ibsindia.org